Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 1

Well yesterday was supposed to be day 1 of ABC but I fucked it up, so I'm restarting today. I was 148 this morning, that's a bit better. I was really stressed out last night, couldn't sleep til like 3 in the morning. Today is a new day I won't fuck up anymore. I really want to finish it, I've never finished it before but I will. 

Thank you all for your comments, you guys are always here when I need some motivation or support, and I'm not going to leave when things get rough this time, I'm going to stick around. 

It's almost dinner time, I've had 90 calories so far. I can do this. I know I can. 

3 comments:

  1. you can do it. i've just fucked up and reading this has inspired me to do ABC too. we'll do it hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes u can do it hun i know u can

    ReplyDelete