Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm back and fat again -_-

149lbs.

WTF is wrong with me? How did I get back here?
I've been stuffing my face and being a lazy fuck thats how.
Starting ABC diet today, so far I've had 250 cals and I'm going to have the other 250 later this evening.
My boyfriend is gone away for 6 weeks now, I want to be135 or lower when he gets back. I will do it this time. I missed you guys but I've been going through some rough stuff the past while and just don't know how to handle it besides stuffing my face and then feeling even worse. A new month a new start.

3 comments:

  1. i was worrying about u glad ur back
    im sorry about the rough times though hun
    im here if u need me

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! i think a lot of us have been going through normal/binge eating periods but it's ok coz it's a new month and we're all focusing! check out my most recent post if you want some motivation :P
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  3. im happy you are back. i had noticed you hadnt posed for a while. shit happens darling you just have to work through it. and you can do it. remember we are always here for support. xo

    ReplyDelete