Tuesday, September 21, 2010

137

137lbs when I stepped on the scale today, not bad. Three pounds away from where I was. I can't wait to be under 135 again. I feel a million times better today than when I had my "melt down."

I kept my calories under 800 and ate mostl good foods. Boyfriend came home yesterday finally, and of course brought over junk food, ugh I love him but I hate when he does that. I ended up having a couple chips with dip and candy but I know I never went over my calorie limit. Plus some long over due lovingg must have burned off some of those calories ;)

Spin class kicked my ass yesterday. Then I went on the treadmill for half an hour and did an hour of free weights, planks, squats etc. I drank fuck loads of water and diet pepsi. Today is 800 cals or less. I can do this I know I can. 

I was supposed to go Zumba class today but the weather is shittt so I'm going to stay home and do one of my work out videos and get on my own treadmill.

I will stay strong today, no matter what crap boy brings home after work. I told him not to bring it in the house but I know he won't listen. Can't punish him for my fucked up eating I guess but it's so much harder when it's there in front of my face. 

I can do it, I will do it. 
Stay strong my beauties and thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments, it means so much to me to know that there's people out there that I can talk to about anything and not get judged, that understand what I'm going through. Lots of love to all of you beautiful ladies. xoxox Stay stong & think thin!!

-J

8 comments:

  1. o iknow u can do it hun
    ur dong so well and u will keep doing well
    stay strong
    and yay for the boybeing back

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you sound in control and happy :) :) :) well done! stay strong! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. u'r doing so well with ur control and exercise!! keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you have the strength/energy to do spinning AND all that? Im astounded.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job your doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, lovely. You're so energetic!
    Haha, boyfriends can be so naughty like that!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comment and well done! you can do it! :D and yes, im doing the modified ABC, i originally started 2 months ago when i made it but i failed and things got in the way. but this time im rockin it and im not letting myself fail! XD good luck hun! you can do it too! stay strong <3

    alice-k xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. right now your blog is inspiring me the most. we are at the same weight,a nd while you are in control, i am thinking up my next binge.
    thankyou for this post, and i will not binge because if you can do it, then i can too.
    have a good day, and keep up that restricting. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete