Thursday, September 16, 2010

Starting Overr

Ok so my fast day did a whole 360. I went down to my parents where everyone decided to go out for supper. I don't know what happened, I cracked, I had burger, fries, and a shitload of regular pepsi. Then ice cream for dessert plus cookies, bread, buttery popcorn, candies, chocolate bar and whatever else I could get into me. I was so full that my stomach was killing me, to the point where it hurt to move. I actually threw up and it wasn't on purpose. FML.

So I decided not to weigh myself this morning because with all that crap I ate plus the amount of sodium I know I'm definatly up a couple pounds and I didn't want to get any more discouraged. I'm very disappointed in myself and my lack of control but I'm not going to get depressed, it's not the end of the world. Instead I'm going to look at it as a new day and I'm going to start ABC diet today.

So day 1 - 500 cals or less.
I will do it.
I will drink lots of water.
I'll try to stay off the scale for a couple days.
I will get down below 134.
I want to see 133 so bad.
I'm sticking with ABC this time, failure is not an option.
If I fuck up, instead of starting over I'll continue with it the next day.

Does anyone want to start ABC with me and see if we can actually stick to it? I think it will be easier if I have someone doing it with me.

I will be strong today. I will stay under 500 calories and I will be skinny. Stay strong everyonee. We can do this. Skinny thoughtss, love you beautiess.
xoxox
-J

5 comments:

  1. Good luck hun!
    ABC is so impossible IMO. I eat less cals when i don't have a number im trying to reach.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you aren't discouraged. Good luck :) wish i could do the ABC with you but i can't get mum to make me certain calorie dinners without her freaking :) Good luck though! H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your positive mindset is so inspirational! i think ABC is a bit of a challenge for me atm but i hope to build up the control to tackle it one day :) good luck and i'm sure you'll ace it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't plan on doing abc but i will fast with you! i too have been disappointing myself too much lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck witht he abc hun
    i would do it with u but i dont do well on organized diets i like to make my own plans
    but im so proud of u that ur not gonna let urself get depressed over it

    ReplyDelete