Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rain rain go away...

Come back never. God I hate the fucking rain in the daytime, makes me tired, lazy and in an overall shitty mood. On the other hand, I love lying down and listening to the rain hitting the window when I'm falling asleep. Bottom line, today is crap already.

139lbs again this morning, after my fast, which went very good. I never ate anything besides two 5 calorie jello cups. I drank a shit load of diet pepsi and water. Still 139 though, I really need to get my ass in gear and start exercising. I think I'm going to go for a jog later, I have a treadmill and if I'm ever gonna lose the pouch I have on my gut I'm gonna need some cardio. 

I was thinking of trying the 2468 diet, the thought of going up to 800 cals in a day scares the fuck outta me but I think I might try it and see how it goes. Or should I stick to ABC? opinionss?Either way I'm going to try to keep the cals low today and start one of those tomorrow. I'm really going to try to stay under 300 today. I wanna see 138 so baddd, 139 is my lowest since I've been 16 and I wanna pass it. 

I finally have a follower yay!! : ) I'm going to go start reading her blog now, whenever I read someone's blog I start from the beginning, I have to, I'm a ver curious person.
Good luck everyonee xo

-J


3 comments:

  1. thanx gorjus :)
    i reckon try 2468, on the higher days u can just work out more... that way you are getting fit too. muscle burns fat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never done abc and the 2468 i only made it 1 day so im not gonna b much help
    i lik emaking my own rules and doing things my way
    omg i hate rain too surprisinly it hasnt rained here in over a week which its not typical at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try 2468, if I fuck it up I'll fast the next day, I'm hoping I can stick with it for a bit my bf comes home in two weeks and I really wanna be 135 by then. Rain sucks, puts me in a shitty mood and ruins my day, hopefully the sun will be shining when I wake up tomorrow, it always makes me happy : ) thanks for following me girls and keep posting I love reading xo

    ReplyDelete