Friday, September 3, 2010

New low : )

139 

139lbs !! Finally into the 130's. So close to the 120's I can't stop now !! I'm fasting today because I binged and purged yesterday and after I posted I did it about 3 more times, I don't know why I just couldn't stop putting food into my mouth. I'm a fucking pig, that's all there is to it. But once I purge it makes me feel in control again, it's calming to me. I might have a cup of soup if I feel horrible later but I really want to make sure I stay in the 130's for tomorrow. God I'm so fucking excited. I mean I look exactly the same as I did yesterday but I feel awesome. Weird how the scale can affect my every mood. 

I have a few errands to run today and will probably go to the mall, not to buy anything but to look around. I wanna be a size 0. I'm currently in a size 5 in some pants and 3 in others, a little snug but I can get them on. God, there's so many skinny bitches in there, talk about real thinsporation. I'll check back in later to update how my fast is going. 


Wish me luckk && think thin!! - That is if there's anyone even reading this


-J

2 comments:

  1. im reading! im your first follower woop! congrats on the weightloss and goodluck with your fast. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself on here : ) I'm going to check out your blog ! xo

    ReplyDelete