Saturday, September 11, 2010

FML

Sooo I haven't posted in a few days, I was at my parents house and couldn't get a chance on the computer. Basically my eating has been shitttttttt. I've ate and purged so much my throat is killing me, my face is soo puffy and I'm bloated. Before I came home my mom made chocolate chunk cookies, brownies and of course I stuffed my fat face with them and then had 2 ice cream cones on top and a chocolate bar with peanut butter. uggghh wtf is wrong with me and I tried to purge it up as soon as I  got home but harldy anything would come up. I feel so pathetic. I don't know whether I should fast tomorrow or to start 2468, what do you lovlies think? Even though I've been eating everything in sight, I've thrown up basically everything so my weight has stayed the same. I hope it stays the same tomorrow. I wanna see 134 so bad. I wanna be in the 120's like crazy. Mia needs to leave and Ana needs to come back into my life. I don't know what my problem is, everything is so fucked up in my life right now and I don't know why but when I purge it makes me feel a bit better like at least I'm in control of something you know. But not tonight, I can't even purge right. ugghh. I'm in the shittiest mood possible I think.
That`s all for now :(
-J

1 comment:

  1. o hun im osrry that u had so a rough couple of days
    the binge purge cycle is just a bitch and i know that u can get outof it
    if it wa s me id prob dothe 2468 diet

    ReplyDelete