Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big Isn't Beautiful


Ok so altough it I hated to do it because I figured there would be a gain from my multiple binges last night I was still 136 today. Thank godddd, I'm still water fasting until friday's supper though. I really want to meet my next goal of 135. My boyfriend comes home in 3 weeks and when he left I was 156 lbs and I haven't told him I'd lost any weight but I want him to be able to see a difference, I know I sure don't. I don't know how I'm going to get away without eating when he comes home. It was easy before because we only hung out in the night times and I'd lie and say I had eaten this or that throught out the day but he's getting the hints from his parents that they want him out of the house so I felt like I had to offer for him to move into my apartment with me. Any suggestions? I'm terrified about this. I want to lose as much weight as possible and be as close to my goal as I can by the time he comes back. 

Today is going good is 12:50 pm, mind you I've been up since 8am and haven't had a bite to eat. I've been sipping on water through a straw. I find I drink more this way and don't get the pain in my gut I get when I take mouthfuls of water from the glass. 

I just want to say thank you so much for the people who follow and comment on my posts. It means a lot to me and it helps me a lot. I don't want to come here and tell you all how bad I've done, I want to be able to say I was strong and resisted temptation, even when I'm a rollercoaster of emotions. I feel like I can't talk to anyone in my real life because they will judge but you guys don't and I lovee you for that !!

I'm in such a good mood today, kept myself busy by cleaning. If anyone else is fasting with me good luck && think skinny! xo That's all for noww

-J

 

4 comments:

  1. well for a starter u should only eat when you are around him... but thats a given. go for a walk conveniently when its dinner time. go see friends or family and do the whole tell both parties you ate thing. cook low cal meals. yeh cant think of anythinbg else. p.s im 19 nearly 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just buy healthy food like fruits veggies salad that way he still sees u eating but it wont b high cal of netihng u know

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya love, wow that is a huge difference from when you last saw ur bf- it would be impossible for him not to notice how gorgeous you are~

    for when he moves in,you could say you had a late lunch at work so you dont need dinner, when you DO eat make sure it is a tiny portion and healthy!

    thanks for the comment, im only fasting for three days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys it's going to be hard because I'm currently not working and only doing night school a few nights a week. But I'll manage somehow. I won't let this stop me from getting to my goal. xxoo

    ReplyDelete