Monday, September 20, 2010

Going back

I can't keep eating how I was the last 4 days, I can't. I feel like a cow all day long.  I miss feeling hungry, I miss my stomach growling. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right. So I'm started modified ABC today and getting my ass back on track. I don't care what my family thinks, I'm going to do what makes me happy. And you know what that is? Yup, you guessed it: being skinny.

So on this ABC it starts at 800 cals a day and never goes below 300, I think this one will be a lot easier to do with the boy going to be around and all. I will do it. I'm going to have a some breakfast now in a bit then I'm going to a spin class at the gym. I need to get back to 134. I will get back to 134.

So here's my new plan:
- Modified ABC
- Drink lotss of water
- If all my cals are gone for the day and I feel hungry, drink some diet coke
- I'm going to eat breakfast
- Go to the gym whenever possible

Thanks for the comments ladies, I know it can't all be fat but I was having a melt down :(

3 comments:

  1. sounds like agood plan hun
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good, especially the gym part hehe! stay stroooong:) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good plan i hope you stick too it! i know you can do it

    lot of love S xoxo

    ReplyDelete