Sunday, September 12, 2010

I don't look in in the mirror, I don't like what I see staring back at me

134 this morning !!!

**Happy Danceee** 
I`m soo excited. I love hitting new lows, especially after how crappy I felt last night. It gives me the motivation I need to keep going and to stay strong. 

I`m going to start 2468 today, I can`t wait to be in the 120's! Boyfriend will be home in about 7-8 days. I made the mistake of telling him I lost some weight and he's all like I can't wait to get home and see how sexy you are, but I can't notice any difference so I'm afraid he's going to see me and be let down. Hopefully I can lose another couple of pounds this week before he gets home. 

I know I've said no more bingeing and purging before but it's just so hard to get out of so I'm going set mini goals for myself. I want to make it one week without bingeing and go from there. Time to go clean my apartment, take care beautiess !
stay strong & think thin
much love
-J
 

3 comments:

  1. i know the bf will like what he sees!! good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. o he will def like what he sees hun
    and tahts a good goal one week no binign thats great just take it one day at a time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks beautiess, I sure hope so
    one day at a time, truer words were never spoken.

    ReplyDelete