Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Skinny thoughts

134 lbs this morning.

Back where I was, all it does it remind me that I could be even lower if I wasn't such a pig. Oh well that's all I can do now. My fast went great yesterday, drank fuck loads of water, some with 5 cal crystal light added, lotss of gum and 1 glass of diet pepsi. I aslo had a 5 calories jello. 

I decided after reading someone else's blog that I'm only going to read while on the treadmill. I lovee reading and once I get into a book I can't put it down. So if I want to read it I'm going to have to exercise as well. I think it's an awesome idea. I got an hour and a half in yesterday doing this : ) 

I'm going to keep fasting today, might have a cup of soup (50 cals) later if I really need something, but going to try not to. I feel great today : ) I think it's going to be a good day.

I hope everyone else is feeling good. Oh and thanks for all your lovley comments last night, I didn't bingee thank god and the boy and I are now fine : ) 

Think skinny my beautiess, Lots of loveee 
xoxo
-J

5 comments:

  1. im glad taht ur fast is gong well
    keep up the great work
    and reading while working outis great isnt it

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that's such a good idea - i might start taking my uni readings to the gym = mental and physical workout :) i'm sure you'll have a good day - you've been doing great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your basically the same weight i am when i last weighed myself. :) good luck with the fast! Stay strong. ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the fast i'm sure you can get your weight down!

    lots of love S xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i'm a new follower, just thought i'de introduce myself :-) good luck fasting today and i look forward to hearing your progress. H x

    ReplyDelete